Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple ABC selector (NOT combiner)

Status
Not open for further replies.

demijohn

I'm a musician and fairly limited in my understanding of electronics. I am in the process of building an instrument that will have three outputs that I will need to switch between. To that end I need a 3 button foot switch that will switch between the three signals. I will only want one signal active at any time and so would want to be able to select any one of the three with just one button push. In other words, I don't want to have to turn the active channel off with one push and then turn the desired one on. I would like an LED indicator for each channel to show which was currently active. It would need to make the new connection before breaking the old one in order to avoid a signal pop. Any assistance pointing me towards the information/components necessary to accomplish this would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back