Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple A/D and D/A onverter for novice??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electricman2K5

Does anyone know of a simple very basic functionality A/D and D/A converter I can use I only want to digitize voice at no more than 4khz. I have never used an A/d before so it must be quite simple to use-
I don't not want to use a microprocessor of any kind...

Any idea's

Thanks

a/d

I want to use it for an optical intercom via infra red- I assume that if i send Bits to the TX (i.e. digital) then using the reciever as an opto schmitt trigger I will get a high quality signal. Thats my thinking. Im not sure if it's right though.

By the time you filter the important high frequencies out of your high quality signal to feed to the AD then filter the square-waves out of the DA, it will sound awful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back