Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple 3.7vdc to 5vdc converter with output current max of 2A

Status
Not open for further replies.

maicael

pls I am trying to see if I could get a simple circuit that could achieve the above description.
Have some circuits but current output is low.want to have some flexibility. Thanks

upload_2015-4-10_13-16-8.png

Hello need to clear some thing
At The inductor of 1uH, what does the 4.90m ohm there represent.
Also at the input I see R= 1m ohm.
Pls clarify a bit.

Where will you find a Lithium battery that is only partially charged or partially discharged at 3.6V to 3.8V? It will be 3.2V when its load should be disconnected and will be 4.20V when fully charged. Then its average voltage during a discharge is 3.7V.

Where will you find a Lithium battery that is only partially charged or partially discharged at 3.6V to 3.8V? It will be 3.2V when its load should be disconnected and will be 4.20V when fully charged. Then its average voltage during a discharge is 3.7V.
Will use the normal lithium batteries.
I know 3.7 is its average voltage but that is exactly the type of battery I intended to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back