Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Signature Limits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking about this for a while - should the be a limit on image size in a signature?

I know mine is quite large, and I wanted to know if it was bothering people. I'd be more than happy to remove it.

Any thoughts?

-Infamous

The height of a signature doesn't bother me.

It's only when the image is wider than the page and you need to scroll accross to see all the text that the signature annoys me.

I was just editing my own John Hancock minutes ago and thought the same thing.

When I go on dial-up in the summers, I have no problem loading large text sigs. It's just very large and animated images that cause bottlenecking.

suicidalmonkey said:
It's only when the image is wider than the page and you need to scroll accross to see all the text that the signature annoys me.

Yea that annoys me as well.

DigiTan said:
It's just very large and animated images that cause bottlenecking.

that one annoys me a lot.

In lieu of this conversation, I think I'm going to take my X-Fire sig. off :)

It's not really relevant - Just one more image to load....

I'll find something suitable to replace it soon...

-Infamous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back