Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Signal distortion and noise generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

charles hunter

Hi all,
Am trying to design Signal distortion and noise generator. The distortion sources has to be four different distortion circuit and the noise sources 4 different circuits as well, how do i go about it and am meant to use only op-amp to do the design. Would anyone give me any idea on how to proceed.
Thanks
Hunter

Siganl distortion and noise generator

Hi all,
Am trying to design Signal distortion and noise generator. The distortion sources has to be four different distortion circuit and the noise sources 4 different circuits as well, how do i go about it and am meant to use only op-amp to do the design. Would anyone give me any idea on how to proceed.
Thanks
Hunter

What are the specific requirements for you generator?

And what do you do with a distortion generator? Is this for a rock band?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back