Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

signal booster

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangamatchstick

hi im into the hobbies of rc cars helis and planes im planning to do a first person view setup, but i need a booster for my transmitter and possibly my FPV system, and i dont want to spend over 500 bucks for just a recever and booster, i wan the boosters power to be around 2-5w and the transmitters one will be on 2.4ghz while the FPV will be on 1.2ghz. im really good with soldering and have soldered together many PCBs before and would apreciate if anyon ecould either give my a designe i could print off and turn into a mask, or any info on what i mite or will need for the booster thatnks ranga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back