Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

shocking circuit here!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaykool_56

:D hi there!

id like to make a simple circuit that can kill those insects or animals ex. ipis/cakroach, daga/rat, mosqiuto/lamok, flies/langaw, and etc.

do you have one pls pm me! :arrow:

hoping!

You'll shoot yer eye out -- kid

Live and let live. It's their planet too.

jaykool_56 said:

id like to make a simple circuit that can kill those insects or animals ex. ipis/cakroach, daga/rat, mosqiuto/lamok, flies/langaw, and etc.

hoping!

Trevor Rymell said:
Live and let live. It's their planet too.

jaykool_56 said:

hoping!
Interesting. I would like to see you when you are bitten by a mosquito. :D

jaykool_56 said:

hoping!

There are lots of ways to kill them!
(note, these answers shall not be taken so seriously, but they can help)

#1. Take a flashlight that you hate so much, and literally smash it on one of your bugs!

#2. Get a different operating system for your computer. Is that where your bugs are, inside the OS code? :lol:

#3. If you REALLY hate bugs, run over your grass, driveway, and sidewalk with your lawnmower (even if the grass is cut), and your bugs will be chopped up.

You know, bugs aren't so bad, unless they try to hurt you.
But one excellent answer is:

Don't leave water standing around. Mosquitos love this.

tol

for practicality, use fly traps, very effective yet very cheap. you don't need to design a circuit. But if you really want to build something to kill those pests or let say exterminate them or get rid of them. U can try making a circuit that generates high frequencies which i believe, are noise to them, which only these pests can hear. you can try researching on those frequencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back