Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Shock sensor and time measurement

Status
Not open for further replies.

mat671

Hello all,
First of all sorry for my bad english (i'm a french student )

As i told previously, i'm a french student and i'm working on a project for which i need some help.
My aim is to measure the response time of a shock sensor included on a moving mobile ( time between the impact and the response of the sensor to see if the speed of the mobile when it crashes an in impact on the response time of the shock sensor )
The problem is that i really don't know much about electronic , so if some one could help me to design the electronic circuit and tell me what parts to buy to build the circuit it would be very nice from your part.
**broken link removed**

Best regards from France :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back