Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

shock box for friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

redpit2727

I'm tring to make a device that produces a small steady shock. not too painful, but i seem to remember a device back in grade school where you would turn a handle while somesome else could put their hands on the device and get a small shock. also I'd like it make one without the cranck handle....any ideas....thanks,
Matthew

I was trick by this before.
it came out from a electric fire starter. it cost around 1.99.. probably cheaper.
there is a "stone" in it. i am sure you could figure it out after you open that thing up.

Ramsey Electronics sells a kit called the "Tickler Stick" that will do just what you want. I just bought two of them and they work great! Runs on 3 to 6 volts and pumps out about 80 volts @ 6 volts in. Lots of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back