Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Shifting Name in PIC 16F877

Status
Not open for further replies.

jus7ic3

Hello,I want to do floating name in PIC 16F877. The name will be 'FURKAN' It always will shift to right or left. Any help?

Is this a classic case of GIGO?

Edit, this post made sense until someone deleted the post above it.

Mike.

Last edited:
Hello,I want to do floating name in PIC 16F877. The name will be 'FURKAN' It always will shift to right or left. Any help?

You'll need to post a bit more info..

Are you using a LCD screen? Do you want a bouncing effect on the screen?

Hey I'm looking at a new car will you tell me if it's any good. God i love these post

Like the guy that pm me and ask if I will fix his complied code from a ASM output file He has no idea where it came from or really what it does.

Is this what you want to do post what you have done and I'll show you how it works

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back