Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

shematics needed for a 2.4 ghz wirelessbroadband transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry@tnt

hello
everyone i'm the new guy & i'm looking for a shematic & full details off a 2400mhz amplifier too work with my D-link DI-614+ 2.4ghz wireless network broadband router. The di-614 is poor in power and I wanted to make it a little more powerfull ,say like about 1-6 watt any will do just fine. I am skilled in electronics and I can solder very well.

Now i can buy 1 but that's is too expensive, I much rather prefier to build
1 for myself providing parts are easily available.

I have try www.qsl.net but that site is not working ...........

Any information will be help full ......

hope to hear from you all soon regards Barry.B .......

I would think that it would be better to know exactly what it is you need to accomplish. Building a 2.4 GHz bidirectional amplifier is not for the faint of heart. Some of the parts are not going to be easy to get, especially the power amp chip. Even the author of the website page to which you refer, says he got his from a Cracker Jack box. PCB layout of striplines at microwave frequencies can be considered partly an art.

Perhaps all you need is a better antenna setup? Maybe one of the "cantenna" designs found all over the web would be all you need. They are cheap, easy to make, and can also be purchased for $20US if you want. It's basically a highly directional Yagi antenna, built around a Pringles potato chip can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back