Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sharp tv has no blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you give almost no details, not even the country you're in, and I've never heard of a Sharp number like that.

You don't need 'component testing' you need 'fault finding', obvious place to start is the CRT base, where the three video output stages are normally located.

Just take it to a TV Repair Guy, they are pro's on stuff like this. My TV repair guy is awesome, we were shooting CRT behind his place with 9mm (he was shooting).

sorry...i'm in Orlando US. The only problem i found was a cold soilder joint on one pin of the flyback x-former. Sometimes the picture would shrink when the tv was warm. I would hit the side of the tv and it was fine. This was fixed. Few hours later no blue. Can't get the plug off the back of the crt. That's where i'm at.

Be careful! 25kV or more can come zapping out of that!

Check the CRT Board..the one connected to the end of picture tube..find cold solder connection specially the RGB transistors...

Regards

Checked the board that plugs into the back of the tube. Multiple c.s.j. Checkd this before swore they were ok. Resoildered, now every thing fine.

Glad to hear that guy...

Now enjoy your Sharp TV in full color...

Regards

Rhonn

sorry...i'm in Orlando US.
Was probably written before he updated his profile... I didn't read sorry he's in Orlando, but sorry it wasn't in the profile at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back