Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sharp TV 66ES03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone repaired this TV B4? or tell me where i can get advice from :?:

It had blown power supply and I am trying to fix it without Circuit diagrams. I have replaced most parts which were blown or shorted out. but now both LED's light up but no display.

Socalledengineer said:
Has anyone repaired this TV B4? or tell me where i can get advice from :?:

It had blown power supply and I am trying to fix it without Circuit diagrams. I have replaced most parts which were blown or shorted out. but now both LED's light up but no display.

Drop me a PM with your email address and I'll send you the PDF manual, assuming you have a 'proper' email address, and not a web mail one which won't accept large files!.

Nigel I'll give you my Yahoo emaill it has 6meg free but if the file is larger then Can you send me you email address to my yahoo account and i'll give my work email

:wink:

Socalledengineer said:
Nigel I'll give you my Yahoo emaill it has 6meg free but if the file is larger then Can you send me you email address to my yahoo account and i'll give my work email

:wink:

The 66ES03 refers you to the 66ES05, which in turn refers you to the 66DS05 - which has two circuits, N1 and N3 versions. Do you know which you have?.

The circuit is available seperately (they are about 700Kb each), a complete manual isn't available - you have to download it all in pieces.

Hi Nigel

Have u repaired this model b 4 and if so could please tell me what component might be causing the problem as I am not in line of repairing TV. I have been Working HF/VHF radios for Airlines and I am currenty repairing EPOS systems.

Socalledengineer said:
Hi Nigel

Have u repaired this model b 4 and if so could please tell me what component might be causing the problem as I am not in line of repairing TV. I have been Working HF/VHF radios for Airlines and I am currenty repairing EPOS systems.

I've not seen many, Sharp TV's have been extremely troublesome over the past few years - many service departments (including ours) now refuse to accept them for repair.

Which parts have you replaced in the PSU?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back