Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sharp LC37GP1U problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

hendo6479

New no warranty. Power on, lights up for a second and shuts off. Power light blinks once per second. Been told this is code error for backlight or inverter. Have new power supply installed as old one was cracked beyond repair. Upon inspecting inverter boards(2) I notice one has 3 100v / 100uf capacitors but the second ( RUNTKA286WJZZ) has 2 but a provision for a third marked on the board. I checked the back and there is factory solder for that component. Could it be possible that a capacitor was not installed from the factory? What would happen if I put in this missing capacitor? Would it melt like a cheese slice in the microwave? Some circuitboard theory would be helpful. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back