Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sharp 32J 400S TV has trapizoid picture on bottom half of screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcmtech

Banned
Most Helpful Member
I just picked up a Sharp 37 inch TV from my brother but it has a odd picture glitch that causes the bottom half of the picture to narrow in with a sort of a trapezoid effect.
The top half of the picture is fine but from the middle down is where it starts narrowing in and is about about an inch in on both sides at the bottom of the screen.

Is there a service code or some sort of picture adjustment function that I can get into and make similar adjustments to the shape like what can be done with the old CRT computer monitors?

heres the manual............

Attachments

• sharp_sn71_chassis_32js400_503.pdf
    7.5 MB · Views: 2,093
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back