Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sevomechanism

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentnikoli

Hi guys , i am making a small anti aircraft gun based on servomechanism principle. I just need a basic diagram of servomechanism for my project report. It involves a control of servo motor wrt the error signal gererated. I would be glad if u can give me at least the block diagram of servomechanism . Thanks in avance

It's extraordinary for me to ever be downgrading or nasty to anyone, especially in public or on a forum like this, but let's face it -- in this day and age, you're demonstrating utter stupidity asking for help in building a "small anti aircraft gun", regardless of the original intent or final purpose of the project, even if may be nothing more than a school design project that will never go to fruition. If all you're looking for is a design project to demonstrate servos, find something that's a little less offensive to those of us who have lost friends and family in various acts of terrorism. I lost two good friends in the senseless Oklahoma City Murrah building bombing and don't want to go through that again.

Dean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back