Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Servo motor~~~~ problem~.....shaking problem!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gundam82

hey.... i doing five axis robotic arm.. i using 5 servo motor to control each of the axis ... to control all the 5 servo motor.. i using only one microcontroller. to control it...... as well...... my program can move the angle of the motor that i want then fixed there.....

my problem is... why while controlling.. the servo motor.... my servo motor sometimes will keep shaking.. there.... and .... sound like triggering..pth cases..... why ya??

pls pls pls help me.........!!!!!!

sure.. wiliB...... u know why the servo motor is keep shaking there and sometimes got sounds ~~ noise..... in the servo motor.. seems like triggering there..!!!!! is that possible becos of the period of the servo motor is sent?? cos i sending each pulse btween 7 to 8 ms only... !!!!!

Attachments

• imag0046.jpg
    imag0046.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 1,367
yayaya a vacuum place there..... wiliB .. u know why servo motor will keep shaking thr?? and keep triggering thr????

Gundam82 said:
yayaya a vacuum place there..... wiliB .. u know why servo motor will keep shaking thr?? and keep triggering thr????
i can only suggest that maybe the ( physical) load on the servo is too much..

hahaha..... yayay its a cell phone there...!!!!!
overload?? but.... it its not very heavy..... i sure it not overload!!!!! is it possible program problem??

how hewy is the arm? It might not be hewy for you but for the robot i could... i suggerst to use more powerfull servos (i think you use the most common ones(3kg\1cm) ) use like half stronger(6kg\1cm) this migt help. acctually change 2 or 3 servos closest to the robot.

hey... erm... act my robotic arm not so heavy...!!! not more than 1kg.....
yaya i used the cheap one.. for the servo motor....1!! erm..~~other than change to (6kg/cm).. is that other solution??

erm.. one thing i want to ask is.... my servo controller.. i wrtie the program myself... then.. i write the program each time the pulse is around 9 -11 second..... for the period.... but from the information that i get all is 15- 20 second for each pulse/.... so any different???

I'd take the servo off the arm. If it still shakes its a software problem. Otherwise, as mentioned before, its probably the weight of the load that is causing it to shake and you'll need either stronger servoes or better control. Try using a trapaziodal tradjectory. This will speed up and slow down the servo in a more predictable way. You should be able to get info on trapazoidal tradjectories on Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back