Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

servo checking

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasir_ali

Hello everyone,
today i just received 9g servos at my home but not my transmitter and receiver and now i want to check the servo if i can run it using the Tx and Rx of my Rc car. so can some one tell me way to do it?

and i bought a 40A Esc. the link to my Esc is given below. i wanna ask you that which battery to attach with it? a lipo or Ni-Ca? i have lipo batteries of mobile and 2 Ni-Ca Batteries. one in 7.2 @ 650mAH and second one is smaller in physical size and rating is not written on it. and what is number of sells mean? Actually i am very new to this rc plane hobby. can some one tell me all about these things?

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=13102578206&ad_id=&am_id=&cm_id=&pm_id=

Thanks

Last edited:
Servos can be tested by applying 5V pulses of width 1mS-2mS and repetition period 20mS or so. Servo testers which do this should be obtainable from a good modellers' supplier, or can be home-built.
NiCd batteries are much heavier than LiPo batteries, so for a given battery capacity LiPo would be better for RC plane use.
Google for 'battery' if you don't understand what 'number of cells' refers to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back