Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Service manual for Motorola R2600 and .rar files...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Externet

Hi.
My communications analyzer R2600 decided to reboot, and reboot at turn-on today. A faint toasty silicon smell felt tells a fried component. Visually, nothing found.
Looking for its service manual, found several iffy/weird/fake? sites offering downloads for the manual, mostly in that .rar format, which somehow am unable to get ¿?
Is this .rar thing in need of a special process to download ? Never done it successfuly. In the past, the comfuser froze doing it.

Does anyone have it, or point me to a .pdf; or
Can anyone expert in the .rar thing burn a CD and I will pay for it ? or,
Whatever you suggest.

(I do have the operating manual)

Have you tried simply using google?, RAR is a compression format (like ZIP), google will give you lot's of suggestions - but RarZilla is one of the free ones.

Thanks.
Well, fixed.
Replaced a 3.6V NiCd memory backup battery with a AA Li-Ion; recalibrated; and it is working great. Perhaps the smell was a delirium. Hope will last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back