Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Server Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroMaster

Administrator
Hi All,

Sorry the forum has been down for some time and it was due to our dedicated server provider aplus.net. If you are ever looking for a quality server then DONT go to aplus.net! They are terrible.

They have had network trouble for the last time! I will be moving the site to a better network.

I do apologize for the inconvenience. Lets hope Aplus.net dont have any more downtime before the move occurs.

~ElectroMaster

Thanks for the update, I was worried that the computer link was invalid,
even from work i was unable to access the forums.

Regards

Raymond

When will the move occur? Hopefully it won't be down too long!

and i fit occures please send me an email (i might not be here to see the post that it will be moved and then i'll curse my internet and computer for half a week again...
thanks

I have had the same problems before, and it just amazes me that some companies think they can get away with these issues.

In the time it takes to upload the data and enter a credit card number, your website is now hosted on the other side of the globe. A few hours of propagation amongst nameservers, and tada you have a new home.

Always got great satisfaction out of the phone call where you tell them... guess what we're done, take it off-line and transfer to the new host.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back