Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Seriously Need Help... ASAP!!! X(

Status
Not open for further replies.

friedcircuits21

Hi!

I have to make a project that involves two 5x7 LED Matrices, 10 transistors and resistors, and a 4017 chip. I will be making a LED Matrix circuit that can be controlled by a computer via a parallel port. (I am trying to replicate the project of Jon Bennett, the dude who owns Jon Bennett's Bit of the Web - JBProjects.net, which is the site where I got the idea to make this project.) Can anyone tell me how I can find, get, and/or make the schematic diagram? I'm just a mere 16 year old who somewhat overestimated his capabilities. (But hey, at least I'm honest, right?) I have to submit this project to friggin' graduate from High School. =| Can anyone please help? Thank you so much!! =|

God bless ya'll. (Even to those who ignore this post.)

-Jon

If you can somehow open the VB source, it may give some clues as to how the components are hooked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back