Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Serial Programmer fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommie

Most Helpful Member
I have a serial programmer that would give me lots of errors when using ic-prog.exe using various chips.

I then came across WinPic and this has fixed all the problems. You can download the zip file from Here. Just unzip it to a folder on your drive and run the exe file.

Anyone that is having problems with programming should try this software. It will even tell you what chip is in the socket when the number has worn off (erase twice and then read - not for 84's) .

In the help files that come with it there are designs for serial and parallel programmers and a good FAQ.

Mike.

Edited by moderator.

Pommie said:
I then came across WinPicProg and this has fixed all the problems.

You will be confusing people by giving it completely the wrong name!, WinPicProg is the name of my software, the worlds first Windows PIC programmer software.

I've edited your original incorrect post!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back