Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Serial in parallel out 16 bit IC needed which can give 100mA current

Status
Not open for further replies.

hkBattousai

I'm aiming to drive two very big led displays (5cm x 7cm each) whose each segment drains 100mA of current. I will drive these displays with a microcontroller.

Can you please suggest me a serial-in-parallel-out buffer (I need a serial-in module because the MCU has not much ouput pins available) which can give 100mA output current.
Or maybe a better idea...

I'm aiming to drive two very big led displays (5cm x 7cm each) whose each segment drains 100mA of current. I will drive these displays with a microcontroller.

Can you please suggest me a serial-in-parallel-out buffer (I need a serial-in module because the MCU has not much ouput pins available) which can give 100mA output current.
Or maybe a better idea...

hi,
Look at this option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back