Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

serial communication with pic16f876a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Friends

I'm Kasthuri Kumar.M of Coimbatore, i'm student. I'm doing a project in which i'm using PIC16F876A as a detection part. I know basics abt programming in assemble not using C also not aware of it. I have MPLAB V5.7 also insatlled HI-Tech C. i need to code in C. Kindly help me in tat. How to use HI-Tech .
I need to first know how to turn on the LED using C.
My task is to monitor two port pins, when any of the port pin gets high value it should send data(say to read in VB or just simply 1) to hyperterminal via serial port.
Guide me Plz
Thankx...

Programming in C

hey dear,
i'm Indika from Sri Lanka.I just saw your message.If u still troubeled with your project i thinik i cn help you.my mail 'wrindika@gmail.com'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back