Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

serial communication in dspic

Status
Not open for further replies.

hansika

Hi all,
i am using dspic30F6014A micro controller and i am writing serial program in "mikroC_dspic" and i have set the baud rate to 9600 using the command "Uart_Init", what my problem is how can i verify whether that baud rate is set or not, and how can i see whether my serial data is transfered or not in mikroC,thanks in advance.

You could hook the Rx to the Tx. This ensures you've got it "working" basically.

Baud rate you'd best verify with an oscilloscope.

sorry i think you are not understood my post properly,my doubt is how can we verify the baud rate and serial communication in mikroC IDE, in keil we have one serial window in which we can see the received data and transmitted data (from program), in the same way is there any facility in mikroC IDE(to verify the program).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back