Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sequential led turn signal with integrated reverse light

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a general understanding of electronics and I have amazed myself with everything I have done so far (car audio/video) but I need a lot of help with this one. Basically I want to make the lights you see in the video below and install them on my car. I've done a little bit of research on the 4017 cmos chip and 555 timer but im not even sure if thats what they used to do this. Would it be possible for someone to give me a breakdown of parts I should buy and an idea of how I can make this project come to life??????

YouTube - 350z Custom LEDs Sequential Signal and Reverse

Looking at the video it will require the use of a microcontroller. This will need to be programmed to do what you ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back