Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sensors' IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's sensors and why do you want his/her IC?

i may be completely wrong but i figured sensors were anything used to provide input from the common wisker to photoresistor with a capacitor and 555, to infrared leds and phototransistors. i am nubish arn't i?

Ok, sorry for being not specific. I would like to know what 'ic sensor' available and suitable to be used for sensing factors such as temperature humidity, light, water flow & etc. Well, for example, temperature sensor; we can use the LM34 IC. How about others? Anyone have the list?

Go the the Web site of your favorite vendor. I tried Digikey. Search on "sensor" and you will find several ICs listed for various measurements. John

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back