Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sensor on model house, ckt and components need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

rancid rock

hey i need a simple ckt and components list for a sensor of some sort that is on the front of a model house and detects someone coming. once i figure the simplest means of doing this i can intergrate it into my project. i really dont even know what type of sensor etc. is possible to be used.

thx heaps :wink: :wink: :wink:

i said model house not an actual house!!!!!, this is a link to a full sized allready made product!!!!!!!!

Here in Florida USA, we have model homes in new housing developments. The model is a house that is furnished and decorated. People go there and a realtor (maybe in the bedroom office) needs to know when people walk in for an appointment. That is what I thought you meant.

Like Nigel and Ron H always say, not enough details.

Sorry, I did not understand you!!!!!

If there is a light source facing the front, a photo cell from Radio Shake and transistor or op-amp circuit to a buzzer.

Again, you did not state what is to happen when they walk up? What are your tring to get to happen if they walk up to it? A buzzer, latch an LED, SMS your cellphone (latter would require a PC and internet close by)?

Hi,

I also thought he meant "model home" not a toy.... Besides, why COULDNT you use the same idea (as mramos suggested) with a toy house? What the hell kind of small person do you intend on having "come up" to your toy house anyway??

OK.. I have to leave my actual house to go to actual church now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back