Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sensor detector circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icez

Hi all..
i need to design a circuit to count the number of things passing through a sensor within a period of 14s. The circuit will show the number of box detected in this period...
can anyone help???

Icez said:
Hi all..
i need to design a circuit to count the number of things passing through a sensor within a period of 14s. The circuit will show the number of box detected in this period...
can anyone help???

Is this an actual requirement?, or just a school project?.

For an actual working unit a micro-controller is probably the way to go, but this may not satisfy the requirements of a school assignment.

Icez said:
Hi all..
can anyone help???
you can use optical beam interrupter circuit (infrared). It consist of infrared tx/rx, then interface it with a monostable circuit to generate your counting pulse. You may use CD4026B as the counter and 7-segment LED as the display (common cathode).
[/code]

hi.. i wanna do a mini project on sensor..
it must be used to count the objects passed using sensor... can
anyone help me...pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back