Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Senior Project Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCTDavis

Hi all,
I am currently a junior at Pennsylvania College of Technology and I am trying to come up with a good idea to begin research on for my senior project next year. I am in my 3rd year in teh Bachlors in Electronics Engineering and already have an AS in Industrial Process Control. I would like to some how incorperate PLCs and automation as well as some microprocessor work into my project. If any one has any good ideas please let me know, as I am open to almost any idea out there.
Thanks

Well, considering your backround in process automation...
why not build a scale model of a material handling system and integrate your PLC that way? One task that I was subjected to when I worked with Aluminum, is designing a material handling system for aluminum tubing, without damaging the tubing surface. The "damage tolerance" was around 4 thousands of an inch. :shock: The tubing needed to be transferred both perpendicularly for one process, then in a parallel fasion for the next process, and then on to storage, or holding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back