Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Senior Design Project (Bluetooth Pill Box Sensor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

huusx008

I am a current senior and part of my senior design project requires my group to create a pill box with a set of sensors that can detect if they have been opened that day. My portion of the group project requires me to implement some type of sensor or method of detecting if the pill box lid has been opened, and then be able to have an external device ask the pill box sensor which compartments have been opened that day (4 compartments). Ideally this communication link would be over bluetooth. I was looking at where to start, I have found some bluetooth development kits, and some stretch sensors but I do not know if this is the best way about going to solve this problem. Any help that could be offered would be greatly appreciated, and if you need more information let me know. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back