Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Semiconductor data base

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiTech

Anyone know of a link(s) to a HUGE database of semiconductors? I don't mean the typical cross reference to NTE, ECG and such, but a very large and complete database that would list ID numbers of the many semiconductor & IC chip mfgrs. along with a simple to brief description of the part. I'd like to d/l it into my PDA for shop reference to identify many parts I have, for sorting purposes.

Not a bad idea. digikey.com or mouser.com.. There is a globalspec.com that seem to invade my searches. I have not look at them. But maybe check them too.

Or look for a pdf/xls semi database online and download it. Hope the PDA can handle it.

yeah I already checked out Digi-key but was hoping for a database that included a bit more info per device. Guess I'm asking for too much! As for the PDA storage, That's the main use for it... that is until I can get the damn wireless card working for it... then I can simply go live and browse.

EXCELLENT!! Now that's a pretty darned complete list. Very nice to be able to search from a number of categories. Thanks, man! Now to squish all that into my PDA. Aaw, I might as well use the laptop instead!

there is also google

append filetype:pdf to a part number in a google search and it will return only direct links to pdf files that patch yr criteria.

That or www.farnell.com or rswww.com are what I use

That's a good question. An even better one is where did I leave it last? As soon as I find where it is, I'll reply!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back