Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Selling electronic parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOSFET-guy

I've tried e-bay without a whole lot of luck. I have a bunch of embedded micro controllers (HD6417727F100) I want to get rid of along with a bunch of thermal electric coolers. Everything is brand new in the original packaging. I know there's other sites you can do this on. Does anybody have any experience with any of them?

Last edited:
I might be interested in those thermal electric coolers. Can you link me to the ones you have at a retail store.

Thanks,
Mike

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

These are the TECs I have. I might have to double check the second one.
I honestly don't know how you would purchase these other than directly from Melcor.

I remember they worked well for the project they where used on. It was so many years ago I couldn't give you any details.

I don't care who uses than as long as I sell them.

It's a good deal for anybody that wants them. I didn't design, or manufacture them, I just want to make some money here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back