Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Self Inducting Relay as Logic Gate AND?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayyi

I would like to know if it is possible to make a self inducting relay as a logic gate AND with four inputs using four relays...pls do help...:( kindly post any schematics for the said circuit thanks

I don't know what a "self inducting relay" is. Do you know another name for it?

Four relays could be used as a 4 input AND gate just by wireing them in series, all four relays would have to be on in order for current to flow to the load, but this seems a little cumbersome.

You could do it with 3 relays, just feed the 4th input into the first relay.

I don't know what a self inducting relay is either.

Mike.

Perhaps he means latching ? Unless it's a new breed of relay that requires no current to activate....

hi,
Could it be this type? refer jpg.

This pdf link is quite useful
**broken link removed**

This one 'induction'????
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Thanks Eric
This is a great forum. I love getting answers to questions that I didn’t know enough to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back