Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

seeking free datasheets with internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

manutea

Hi to all,

Anybody know some sites where I could find free datasheets for electronic components ?
(ex: looking an equivalent for transistor "TT2222")

Thank you

TT2222 might be a 2N2222

I go to digikey.com and enter the part number in the window. (any one that sales parts)

'Free data sheets dot com' is not a good place, they want your information and I get advertisements for parts every day.

Google the part number and look for the PDF files.

Last edited:
Hi to all,

Anybody know some sites where I could find free datasheets for electronic components ?
(ex: looking an equivalent for transistor "TT2222")

Thank you

TT2222 is another ying yang chinese manufactured Horizontal output transistorTO220 package(w/ built-in damper & Bias resistor) used on CRT sets.
I have not verified it myself but the following are given as suitable subs in another forum.
Fairchild-- FJAF6810D
STMicro-- MD1803DFH
Inchange Semi-- 2SD5703
Sanyo-- 2SD2627

I often use www.datasheetarchive.com for my searches. When that doesn't work, I use google and look for PDF documents, as 4pyros suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back