Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Seek Weller WECP-20 Schematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evalon

Seek Weller WECP-20 Schematic.
Hi

I have a Weller WECP-20 soldering station that works perfectly except when used with a 12VDC/230 VAC inverter I just bought. The inverter works well with other electronics I've tried it with - it appears to be the Weller that doesn't cope well with the non-sine wave 230 VAC.

I'd really like to find a solution to this like e.g. modifying the Weller if possible. Thus, if any of you have a schematic for this soldering station I'd appreciate it.

Greetings,

Jesper

Hi again,

I was kindly helped by a person so I now have found the schematic I was looking for.

Greetings,

Jesper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back