Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

seek Schematic of EPIC Programmer by MElabs.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now why would melabs release their schematic when they are getting 60 bucks per programmer from people buying it?

e said:
what the...

Translation: "I want to make it into a do-it-yourself project. E-mail me the plans free. I don't want to buy one."

ME Labs does not release the plans to make your own. They only sell the final product. Plus you must use their software to communicate with the Epic programmer. That you can only get through them with a purchase, or as an upgrade with proof of prior hardware purchase. Nothing at all is freely available with the Epic. :cry:

bjkbj1019 said:
seek Schematic of EPIC Programmer by MElabs.!

help me????

why is it that you are so interested in the EPIC programmer by MElabs that you have posted this request in another board too. is there something really special with it.

if u want to build an easy programmer yourself you should consider the a simple P16PRO40 type programmer like the Ozipic'er **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back