Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sed1335 glcd

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all,
i am a newbie to microcontrollers. i am in need of driver code for driving my 320x240 lcd based on sed1335 graphical lcd.
i have the ccs compiler's driver sed1335.c
but i am used to hitech compiler.
does anyone hav any hitech c based codes ? if not, how to port the ccs compiler's code to hitech c ?

hi all,
i am a newbie to microcontrollers. i am in need of driver code for driving my 320x240 lcd based on sed1335 graphical lcd.
i have the ccs compiler's driver sed1335.c
but i am used to hitech compiler.
does anyone hav any hitech c based codes ? if not, how to port the ccs compiler's code to hitech c ?

Hi,
I don't think it will be easy to convert CCS to hitech as CCS uses lots of hidden functions. I'm not using either at the moment, however there are a couple of places you may look.
Program Microchip PIC micros with C - sample source code, FAQ and more
and www.TechToys.com.hk
or **broken link removed**

Hope this helps you out some...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back