Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

security system from a 12 dollar car and and a motion sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

2slash

Take apart the car so you just have the reciever. take the motor off and solder a loud siren to the motor wires. take the steering wires and solder them to a 9v clip to a relay. take the motion sensor and somewhere there should be a spot for ading extra door sensors. put two wires in the spots were it says they go. solder those two wires the relay.

turn on remote,the motion sensor, and the car and push down or up( which ever one works)on the remote and the siren should go off then push side to side and the motion sensor will go off. put the motion sensor where you want it to sense motion and wha la.

thanks for reading if you like my work email me for you projects, 2slash :idea:

Attachments

• security001.jpg
    security001.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 343
  • security002.jpg
    security002.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 368
  • security003.jpg
    security003.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 357
i posted this and i was wondering if any one has some easy projects i can do in my spare time thanks.

hi friend,
i want to appreciate for your work and i also need your help.i am doing prefinal year engineering in EEE so i want to do some projects,so please give me some project ideas and details.i will be gratefull to you

"Posts=1" Why bother responding picbits? You're smarter than that! =) oh wait, I'm just furthering the scholastic years upcoming final blitz banter and blabbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back