Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

searching for innovative project

Status
Not open for further replies.

salman007

hello to every one
im a student of engineering and looking for an innovative project regarding amplifiers if u have any idea pl let me know i sshall be very grateful to u
thanks alot

Innovative means that YOU COME UP WITH YOUR PROJECT. Not us. If we come up with an innovative project and you take it, all you are is a thief.

ok i admit but i want to have some idea or rather help from u in making my project or u can just suggest a topic to me so that i can have any direction to my search

We don't mind helping you but we won't do all of the work for you. Please post what you've already done including any ideas you've had and we might be able to make some suggestions. If you've got completely no idea then may be it's your lecuturer's fault and it isn't right that you make him/her look good by cheating and copying from the Internet.

Salman,
Do you come from the same country that all the other begging students come from?

In the good old days we made all the innovative circuits. They are allready made so there isn't any left for you. You are too late.:D

Do you have stereo yet in your country? Do you have radio stations yet? Do you have electricity yet?

okok you have all ripped into this guy enough :p if you are new to electronics (which i guess you are otherwise you would be full of ideas) you should check out some tutorials that are found here and on www.doctronics.co.uk. see if you can get yourself a simulator or a breadboard or something. pick a circuit from www.discovercircuits.com that you like and try to breadboard it. do some stuff on pic and have fun. tbh we cant come up with the ideas for you but take alook at what other people have done and see if they give you ideas for your own stuff.

i tell you what would be cool, make a massive mixer/equilizer/amp all in one, its not exactly innovative but it would be acool project.

Nothing to add new features to the amplifiers. Newer amplifiers come up with all the new features.
Amplifier with a single chip + a preamp with tone control is the basic thing you can do at home.
If you can build a remote for this amplifier it will be smart. But these products are all in the market from early days.

Tell if you need some topics for your project...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back