Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Searching for idea to indicate ON or OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannibal

Hello

I don't want to use LED or buzzer to indicated that the circuit is ON

I am just wondering can I get a circuit or idea that will function as the following

When the switch is ON then it will be a sound playing (( system activated !! )) then I will know that the circuit is functioning rather then using LED or buzzer

How can I do that??!!!

Thank you

Can I get free schematic diagram for circuit like 9V Recording Module.

Because I can't buy it they won't deliver it my country

Voice recorders like this are based on a chip or chip set. You will need to google for them and then figure out which you can obtain.

Without knowing where you are it is not possible to help you find parts.

Please fill in your country (user cp) so we know where you need to buy parts.

Hi thanks for your reply

I prefer to make my own PCB and install my own parts so I will learn more

actully I am using a circuit with switch that I would like to turn a sound ONES when the swish is turn ON

cannibal said:
Hi thanks for your reply

I prefer to make my own PCB and install my own parts so I will learn more

actully I am using a circuit with switch that I would like to turn a sound ONES when the swish is turn ON

hi,
Tell us what type of sound chips [ic's] that you are able to buy in your area, then we can suggest a circuit.

Where are you posting from?

Here is a satellite pic of Oman, Muscat but I can't see any electronic parts stores there.

Attachments

• Oman,Muscat.JPG
    Oman,Muscat.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 150
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back