Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SD Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

saee

hello group,
I hope u can hepl me in this. I am trying to interface SD card to ARM processor. Initialisation of SD card is fine. i have verified signals on logic analyser also. While writing if i write few particular characters i can read it back. SD card holds MISO line HIGH and locked up till i reset processor. The observation is, if i write something other than xxxx x1xx the card hangs on i.e. it does not get the start token from the card. Can anybody figure it out? this is peculiar.i have verified the observation with all possible combinations of 8 bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back