Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Scr

Status
Not open for further replies.

alizee

Hello
I have some doubts related SCR if I am going using 6- pulse AC TO DC converter to fire scr mounted at secondary according to what I should exactly fire means what parameter in software I need to consider and how should I calculate correction factor also....

Are you using a micro-controller or something?

You should use pulse transformers to fire SCRs using logic circuits or micro-controllers because it keeps the dangerous voltages isolated from the safe voltages.

Please post a schematic.

Hello

I don't mean like hardware that I know we can use pulse amlifier and transformer and then apply pulses to gate
but my question is during programming when I need to consider feedback voltage measure from secondary side across load and make some correction to apply new value so in this calculation how should I proceed in software....

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back