Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Scooter Throttle Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasymick

I have to analyze how an electric scooter controls the speed of a motor. When I took the throttle handle apart, there were three wires, green red, and black that were insulated against each other. The throttle handle has a magnet so that when you turn the throttle handle the magnet sweeps across the wires (but not directily touching them), and depending where the magnet is close to the wires, the motor runs at different speed. I was just wondering what type of circuit this is.

Thx.

I have also some chinese scooter, and i've made reverse engineering it and draw sematic. The part is a linear hall-sensor from Allegro, type UGN3503.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back