Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Schottky Diode Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

rushmorg

Gday all,
Working on a Pulse Width Modulator (PWM) project when i ran into some trouble,
The design says the following in the parts list
" D3 = MBR1645, NTE6081, or similar. 45V/16A Schottky Diode"
I ran a search for this on the website of the major electronics store where i live (Dick Smith Electronics) and got no return (searched for both MBR1645, NTE6081 and the term schottky and got nothing) if anyone could help me by telling me what i should try searching for or what i am doing wrong i would be greatly appreciative :)

Thanks for your time!

Digikey stock it. It might be a bit 'industrial' for DS Electronics.. Do Digikey supply to Oz??

**broken link removed**

Might be worth 'blagging' a sample from Vishay..
regards
Jim

The MBR1645 is a standard commercial component (it cost approaching 1,5-2$). Are you living in Australia? Try to look for another company, because the Dick Smith Electronics has got only two types of Schottky diode.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back