Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

school project (THESIS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamuragko

hi, can you give me an idea on what are the principles behind electronic-thumb mark reader? please help me, i need it badly on my thesis. i'm an ECE student BTW.. i'm planning to make a fare-counter with the use of each thumbmark of passengers.. i guess no one has made it yet... thanks... :)

A thesis as in a Master's thesis? You really should know enough at that point to not have to ask strangers on a forum.

Or are you using thesis to just say it's a big undergraduate report?

no... it's not a master's thesis, i'm still a student, 20 years old. i just want your help, i just want your idea or knowledge..:(

dknguyen and I had a steamy romantic tryst last night...pity she wasn't there to enjoy it.:(

ha...???

what do you mean guys??? what's the gender of dknguyen? i just want to be his/her friend cause i think s/he could help me.... you guys, can you share your knowledge about of what i'm pursuing on my thesis? thanks in advance... :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back