Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

School Desgin Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowpie Meele

Hello everybody! I'm new to this site, I'm 17 and in High School. I go to Bay Bath Regional Vocational Technical High School in Charlton, MA, and am enrolled in the drafting department as a senior, and the senior class in my shop is designing an assisstive creeper, and i was wondering, if you all could help me figure out some formulas or osomething to determine what kind of electronics i will need, motors, capacitors, transistors, etc. the creeper is going to be run on a normal AC house plug. If you need any more information in order to help me out, either message me or post, and ill frequently be checking to make sure i dont miss anything. Thank you.

~Skulls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back