Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Schmitt Trigger for 'counting' the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks better. apply voltage and look for smoke :)

don't worry about the base. you can use it to increase sensitivity but not a problem in your app.

Smoke? You're kidding, aren't you? I don't smoke, it's very bad for your health, for your pet, and... Oh, wait! I see, you mean smoke when soldering... Yeah, that's funny ;)

Okay, I'm gonna place my order like this now. Just to be safe, I'll also order a 470 Ohm Resistor, in case the IC get's too hot...

=edit=
Thank you very much for your help ;)

It's done! I have just finished the final few lines of code for the atmega.

You can see the results of my (and of course your) hard work here: **broken link removed**

Last edited:
sehr gut!

thank you for letting us know what happened. all too often you never hear from some one about their project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back