Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Schmitt trigger and LPF alternative design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex_bam

Hello
I am recovering the PWM message signal at the demodulator side of the system. In the attached schematics you can see Low pass filter which filters high frequency, then the signal is fed to Schmitt trigger to retrieve the message signal. I aimed to design the whole system on IC 350nm technology, in which it's preferred to use small size and fewer components. I would like to know:

1) Is there any alternative for LPF, which perform the same job, with a small and fewer component? Especially I am concerned about dealing with a large resistor while implementing LPF on the IC chip.

2) Second, Is there any best alternative to my Schmitt trigger design, with fewer components?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• s_t.JPG
    s_t.JPG
    174.4 KB · Views: 175
  • wave.JPG
    wave.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 188
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips