Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Schematics or info on Magenta KIT870 please

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigal_scorpio

Hi to everyone,

Does anyone have the instructions, that is, building details for the Majenta KIT870 PIC Tutorial PCB?

I have rediscovered the bare board and would love to build it as an aid to learning PICs, but the board is all I have. I should have the majority of components needed, if only I knew what they were and where they fitted!

Please help if you can, a scan would be brilliant, or a web address (though I've spent many hours looking so far).

Thanks for reading this............Al

Kit870

blueroomelectronics said:
You could contact EPE and order the 1998 back issues.

Yeah, sorry Bill, posted in wrong place first I think, then posted pics of board on gen chat, meant to put them here. DOH! :eek:

Thanks again Eric

ericgibbs said:
hi Al, Not working today..:rolleyes:

Have you tried these addresses/numbers.?

https://www.magenta2000.co.uk/

Hello again Eric,

Thanks for the Address, I have just Emailed them, but I think they may only be interested in selling me a full kit? Do you notice that most companies only seem interested in sales nowadays and not aftersales.

Anyway fingers crossed but like Sinbad the sailor says "Trust in Allah, but tie up your camel" hehehe.

Regards..........Al :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back